Application for Employment
We appreciate your Interest In Utility Management Group. We are an EEO and Affirmative Action employer. A clear understanding of your background and work history will help us place you in a mutually beneficial position: We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion/creed, sex, national, origin, ancestry, age, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
Employment is subject to verification that you can meet legal age requirements. If you require assistance or a reasonable accommodation In completing this application or any aspect of the application process, please contact a Human Resources Representative.
This application packet includes the following forms:
- Application for Employment (must be completed).
- Criminal History Questions and State Laws Regarding Lie Detector Tests (must be completed).
- Consent to Request Consumer Report Information (must be completed).
- For Positions that Include Driving a Company Vehicle (to be completed as applicable).
- Governmental Reporting Form (optional: you may complete If you choose to do so).